Start a new topic

Problem with SimpleARBrowser Sample

Problem with SimpleARBrowser Sample

i try to change POI in SimpleARBrowser sample from wikitude, but i got POI appears below the user. and all of the poi's overlaping each other.

before that i try to disable this code

JSONArray array = new JSONArray();
        poiBeanList = new ArrayList<PoiBean>();
        try {
            for (int i = 0; i < 50; i++) {
                double location = createRandLocation();
                PoiBean bean = new PoiBean(
                        ""+i,
                        "POI #" + i,
                        "Probably one of the best POIs you have ever seen. This is the description of Poi #"
                                + i, (int) (Math.random() * 3), location, location, location);
                array.put(bean.toJSONObject());
                poiBeanList.add(bean);
            }    
        this.architectView.callJavascript("newData(" + array.toString() + ");");
        } catch (JSONException e) {
            // TODO Auto-generated catch block
            e.printStackTrace();
        }

so i just call poi from html file. and i got poi that i want. but when i try to use default html (tutorial1.html), and i enable that code, and add my poi, all of my poi, appear below the user. can anyone help me?

Hi there!

This seems to be altitude related. Simply do not set the altitude of a POI to always show a POI on user's altitude level.

Kind regards,
Andreas

ok.. i have been resolve altitude problem, and i got new problem. i have 4 POI.
I have been set 3 POI in north of user, and 1 POI on south of user, but when i run the app, i got all of 4 POI appear on North of user. can you help me about this?

Hi again,

In case you are not using RelativeLocations please check the coordinates of your placemarks and compare them with the location information, maybe location is inaccurate due to WiFi/Network positioning.

Find more details here.

Kind regards,
Andreas

But all POI work well when i was define POI in HTML file. The problem happen when i define location of POI in java file.
Login or Signup to post a comment