Start a new topic

SampleIR App not able to run

SampleIR App not able to run

I am trying to run Sample IR app on ios . But not able to build the code .I am getting error as  use of undeclare identifier "WTARMode_Geo"

Hi,

can you give us more information about your device, iOS version, Xcode version, SDK version and if you're using PhoneGap or not?

Are you trying to build the sample app which ships with the SDK or do you have setup your own project?

Best regards

Andreas

I am trying to build for ipad (ios 6). Native  no phone gap. I m having xcode 4.2 and os 10.6.8 . I am using SDK WikitudeSDK_iOS_2.0.1_2013-05-15

I am running sample app comes with SDK.

Hi,

just downloaded the sdk from our website as you, copied all vuforia headers/library into the appropriate folder, cleaned and builded the application -> works fine. I'm using Xcode 4.6.2, iOS 6. 

Can you make sure that the WikitudeSDK.framework is correctly referenced in your Xcode project?

Best regards

Andreas

Hi,

I downloaded the sdk from ur website. When I unzip the folder. it was having sample app s . I just tryid to run that.

In the xcode I checked WikitudeSDK.framework too. What is " copied all vuforia headers/library into the appropriate folder" ? I mean do i need to copy any other headers in appropriate folder. any folder hierarchy/location ?

If you're using IR, you need to copy the QCAR header files and the static library into the folder where the .txt file is located. (CopyQCARHeader/LibraryFileHere.txt)

Best regards

Andreas
Login or Signup to post a comment