Start a new topic

Wikitude SDK distribution limitation explanation

Wikitude SDK distribution limitation explanation

Could someone explain me what does the distribution limitation on flex SDK means ?

My app can be downloaded 200 times ?

Thanks 

Hi Francesco,

The Flex SDK includes 200 unique users which initiate the ar functionality of your app. Should this limit be reached, you can easily increase the number of active users for your app with one of our upgrade packages listed here

The upgrade is working without the need of any development or new app release. So there is no extra effort for you.

Greetings

Nicola

Thanks for the fast reply.

You mean 200 unique user in the same time ???

I hope...

Can i have 2000 user in a month that use my app , for example ?

Hi,

The 200 are counted in total, regardless of how many of these 200 are using the AR feature at the same time. If you e.g. expect 2000 users soon, you can either upgrade with the packages mentioned or think about choosing the Lite SDK with unlimited usage instead.

Greetings

Nicola

Hi,

how does Wikitude know how many users actually use the Wikitude part of my app? Is there a function that "phones home" everytime (or the first time) Wikitude SDK is called by a user? What if there is no internet connection available? And what if the limitation of 200 users is exceeded before I upgrade to SDK Lite? Will Wikitude SDK stop working in my app?

Thanks and best regards

Hi Nora,

Generally there is no internet connection needed. The usage information is transfered whenever it is possible and the user is online.

In case you are getting close to the agreed limit, we will approach you and talk to you about your future plans. Additional license packs can be added to each app when it is necessary. No worries, we won't turn off the service if you are exceeding your limit within a certain grace period (usually around 10%).

Greetings

Nicola
Login or Signup to post a comment