Start a new topic

SimpleIRExample app crashes

SimpleIRExample app crashes

Hi there!

Please find answers inline.

Q 1) How to link Android NDK with Eclipse for building SimpleIRExample AR app?

All you need to do is importing required libs and *.so file as shown in attachment. In case you get a compile-time error concerning native libraries, this is just an set-up thing, please check your eclipse-settings as shown in the other attachment.
No further things to take care of

Q 2) My app SimpleIRExample compiles but after deploying it to my Samsung Galaxy Y it crashes saying "App stoped unexpectedly"?

You log looks strange in fact. As if the wikitudesdk.jar isn't available within your project... 
Could you please check you build-path and also test on another Android device. Maybe the Galaxy Y is too low end and we have to blacklist it, unfortunately I haven't the device in the office - Your help is very appreciated.
Please also ensure you're using very latest Wikitude-SDK and Vuforia SDK.

Q 3) Is this an Online app or it is an Offline app meaning how to embed SimpleIRExample.html in offline mode?

All samples are working offline, you can find all of its content in the assets-folder of the Android-Project.

Hope that helps

Kind regards,
Andreas

Hi,

I am new to wikitude. I am building SimpleIRExample from wikitude SDK.

Q 1) How to link Android NDK with Eclipse for building SimpleIRExample AR app?

Q 2) My app SimpleIRExample compiles but after deploying it to my Samsung Galaxy Y it crashes saying "App stoped unexpectedly"?

Q 3) Is this an Online app or it is an Offline app meaning how to embed SimpleIRExample.html in offline mode?

Encl: Attached an error log from my SimpleIRExample app.

Please help?

Thanks in advance
Login or Signup to post a comment