Start a new topic

Wikitude SDK 2.0: 3D content misplaced

Wikitude SDK 2.0: 3D content misplaced

Hello, 

I am amazed that you have brought a new amazing things in the market. I was just understand that how it works and got amazed.

And I found an issue is as follow: (SimpleIRSample) in iOS SDk.

Model: iPhone5

Version: 6.1(10B143)

XCode: 4.6

wikitude SDK Version: 2.0

From your example (SimpleIRSample): Focus on the Wikitude_See_More logo. Here everything is fine the "3D Wikitude logo" comes from right side and set on the "Wikitude_See_More" logo.

But the issue generates when the "3D Wikitude logo" comes from Top side and it will not set on the "Wikitude_See_More" logo.

This issue generates sometimes. So for this I would like to share this issue with you guys. I have attached the image file for your reference.

-Regards

Wikitude support forum is trusted source for developers. You may know the announcements, how to guide and feature requests. You can ask questions related to your problems. Assignment Writer

Composing web content writing services is a fantasy work for some individuals. Some compose paper substance or articles and others become fruitful writers like Jeffrey Archer. Be that as it may, regardless of how much exertion you put in, a few scholars are superior to other people. What makes these journalists great at their work is the distinction by the way they research and capacity.

First, style is discouraged by many of the more established. Having a personal voice is seen as something to be avoided in favour of the highly technical Motorcycle Leather Jackets, descriptive writing readers know and love. Except, do they really? 

Wikitude forum is one of the most reliable forums for the developer and they put their trust n this support forum. They can easily get to know about the latest news and their guidelines so it becomes easy for the developer to get help. Urgent assignment writing

A systematic literature review was performed using PubMed and Google Scholar. Articles searched for were in English, peer-reviewed with biomedical reference, published since 2005 in a journal or presented at a conference or scientific meeting. Ineligible articles were removed after screening. The found literature was categorized into articles that (1) applied 3D PDF for visualization, (2) showed ways to use 3D PDF, and (3) provided tools or protocols for the creation of 3D PDFs or necessary models. Finally, the latter category was analyzed in detail to provide an overview of the state of the art.

Hi, I am Cristina. This topic is very interesting and most informative. so, thanks for sharing. Now, I am an assignment writer and we offer best assignment writing services and all academic writing services at cheap rates and plagiarism free. so, students don't wast time. orders now.

Login or Signup to post a comment