Start a new topic

Problem with horizonal View

Problem with horizonal View

Hello!

II have a problem with the horizontal view of Wikitude. In portait mode, the POIs will be displayed properly. When I click on one then I can also perform a function in JavaScript. If I cant then the phone to a horizontal view, the POIs are also turned properly. But they no longer respond to clicks. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Greetings
Lars

Hi Lars,

which version of the SDK are you using?

Best regards

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

thanks for the quick response. I'm using SDK Version 1.1.1

Best regards

Lars

Hi,

can you please update to the latest version (1.2) and try it again?

Best regards

Andreas

Hi,

i've updated to the latest Version. I've received it from your site. Now the app crashes.

2013-02-05 10:11:27.836 App -: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x1edf6f80

2013-02-05 10:11:27.852 App *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '-: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x1edf6f80'

*** First throw call stack:

(0x3769388f 0x35398259 0x37696a9b 0x37695915 0x375f0650 0x138d19 0x1391d1 0x144551 0x307b3c59 0x307becab 0x307beb19 0x307bf78b 0x33f02dfb 0x33f02cd0)

terminate called throwing an exception

The app also crashes, when I add the old files.

Hi Lars,

please check the release notes for 1.2, it says that you need a new linker flag: -ObjC. Add this to you existing ones and the App will work again.

# 1.2 ARchitect Release (18.12.2012)

Required: (iOS) New linker flag: -ObjC

Best regards

Andreas

OK, the App works again. But the problem isn't solved. In the portait-mode i can open the detailview by clicking a poi. But if the phone is in the horizontal mode or upsidedown mode the click shows no reaction. I've tryed it with an JavaScript-Alert which only says "POI clicked". The alert appers in the portait mode, but not in the other modes.

Greetings
Lars

HI,

are you running an IR World or a Geo World?

Greeting

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

how can I find out which world I'm using? But I think it's an Geo World. I'm not using Image Recognition and I used the SimpleARBrowser as example.

Greetings
Lars

Hi Andreas,

maybe you should know that the app does not support rotation. The status bar and the tab bar is always in portrait mode. The app will run only once that way. But still, the icons rotate in the AR view. Has it something to do with it? How can I fix it?

Greetings
Lars

Hi,

so you're saying that your app does not support autorotation, but you want you sdk view to support both interface orientations? 

If you rotate your device and your app does only support portrait orientation, then the status bar will stay always in portrait and your ar view will always rotate the marker so that they are not upside down or sideways.

I guess what you want is, that your app supports both interface orientations and that your sdk view should also rotate into those orientations?

Best regards

Andreas

Hi,

at the moment I want, that every view will be shown in portrait mode, also the AR-View. The Status-Bar and everything else should remain in portait and thats O.K.. But the markers in the AR-View are still rotating. In portrait mode they react. In IMG_0001.PNG you see the view in portait. The two buttons are for testings. When i tab on an marker I start a ClickTrigger in JavaScript. This works fine in portait mode (see in IMG_0003.PNG). But when I rotate the phone to any other mode than portait the function is never been called. I don't know why. That's the problem.

Greeting
Lars

Hello,

do you have any solution for the problem?

Lars

Hi all

I am also interested of a solution or a way to solve this problem.

Thanks
Login or Signup to post a comment