Start a new topic

wikitude app doesnt work

wikitude app doesnt work

helo!

my problem is simple

i have my wikitude application in my iphone 3gs and simply doenst load the worlds !

and its not just me all my friends i asked have the same problem

what is going on?

pleaze help

thank you

Hi,

have you tried the sample applications that ship with the SDK?

Do you have any whitespaces in you app name or bundle name?

Best regards

Andreas

Hi Andreas

sorry maybe i wasnt clear enough..

i downloaded from App Store the official application wikitude and it doesnt work

it doesnt load the worlds (not even one!), it doesnt show any images, just blank...

and if i try to open the camera a message pops up :  "Sorry:Content cannot be displayed prpperly...(SyntaxError: Unable to parse JSON string)

i also asked one my friend who has android os and also he has simmilar problems..

maybe it has to do with my location..im from Greece

Also i want to ask you is there any  other way to test (see) my world i have created without mobile phone?

thank you

Hi,

I thought you were using the Wikitude SDK, sorry :)

Thanks for letting us know that you have problems using Wikitude. Could you please post your latitude/longitude so that we can have a look at the content in your region. We will update the App in the next few weeks.

thx,

Andreas

yes i am from Greece,

my coordinates taken from google maps are: 26.703644,37.793777

is there any way for me to see the world i created? i have a project to complete for educational reasons and i have a dedline till tomorrow

thank you..

Hi,

I guess there is a encoding issue with greek and the only way to get it working would be, that your world is entirely english instead of greek.

Best regards

Andreas
Login or Signup to post a comment