Start a new topic

Avoiding the stacking of POIs using ARML

Avoiding the stacking of POIs using ARML

After renewing and updating Wikitude I've see the new form in which POIs are displayed. I'm involved in a educational proyect related to the aplication of AR into Geography. Now we're are very disapointed with how are the POIs now shown: together when they're are near each other instead of being clearly separated.

Can we do anything to solve this problem using ARML? We really prefer the former interface.

Thank you for your attention.

Hi Pedro,

thanks for your request. Currently, the new "clustering UI" cannot be dynamically turned off. However, we've put your request on our "upcoming features" list and we will look into ways to enable clustering to be turned on or off as demanded in one of our next releases.

Best regards,

Martin

If clustering is not turned on or off as demanded in one of your next releases, may you give the oportunity of downloading the old .apk file for Android devices?

If not, we'd be very sorry of giving up Wikitude as part of our educational innovation project.

Thank you for your reply.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort.

Gracias por su respuesta.

Hi Pedro!

Nice to hear you are using Wikitude for your educational project.
I guess your current implementation is based on ARML only.
I recommend you to have a look at our Wikitude SDK, that way you can use JavaScript and html to create your very own AR Exerience. Within Wikitude we use the same technology to apply a "fall-back"-world that is based on that technology.

If you want to get rid of the clustering you may therefore:

Have a look at the Wikitude SDK to get rid of any restrictions you have in ARML Worlds

Send a mail to android (at) wikitude.com with subject "Wikitude 7.5 apk", so we can send you a link to an old apk for internal use only.

Kind regards,
Andreas
Login or Signup to post a comment