Start a new topic

QCAR cannot be resolved

QCAR cannot be resolved

hi, I downloaded the wikitude sdk and tried the SimpleIRExample, but it seems in this codes

private class VuforiaServiceImplementation implements VuforiaInterface{

@Override

public void deInit() {

QCAR.deinit();

}

@Override

public int init() {

return QCAR.init();

}

@Override

public void onPause() {

QCAR.onPause();

}

@Override

public void onResume() {

QCAR.onResume();

}

@Override

public void onSurfaceChanged(int width, int height) {

QCAR.onSurfaceChanged(width, height);

}

@Override

public void onSurfaceCreated() {

QCAR.onSurfaceCreated();

}

@Override

public void setInitParameters(Activity activity, int nFlags) {

QCAR.setInitParameters(activity, nFlags);

}

}

QCAR is having a redline and stated QCAR cannot be resolved help me with this please. 

Please have a look at Wikitude SDK iOS Documentation section Image Recognition (Vuforia). It details the settings you will need to change in order to include Image Recognition. If you don't already have the libQCAR.a you will have to download it from the qualcomm website (https://ar.qualcomm.at/).

thanks its already fix sir. can I ask on how can I overlay a text on a marker? 

I tried this code

var label = new AR.Label("Hello World", 20, opacity : 0.1);

and I add label here

trackable2DObject = new AR.Trackable2DObject(logoTracker, "WikitudeLogo", { drawables: { cam: }});

but all I can see when I track the marker is only the four arrow no text at all.

your label has a size of 20 this means it 20x the size of the image target. This could lead to the text not being visible when you look at it from a close distance. I would suggest using size 1 and also increase the opacity to 1.0 for testing. If you are able to see the text you can experiement with the properties.

Additionally it is always a good idea to verify that the javascript is executed correctly by using the ADE to run the world in a desktop browser.

sir when I tried you suggestion its always showing only loading. I cant see the arrow anymore

Please use the ADE to verify that the javascript is working correctly. The ADE allows you to run the ARchitect world in a normal desktop browser and gives you the possibility to use its powerful debugging tools.

hi sir, I already use the ADE but I'm not familiar to it but still I'm learning it. anyway here is another problem

I already made to see the htmldrawable in IRexample the helloworld using jquery I wanted the phrase helloworld to fade in and fade out but I cant make it when I run it in my android phone there is no changes. can I load a jQuery file put in an assets folder?
Login or Signup to post a comment