Start a new topic

world not listed, accessing through developer key says no nearby POIs

world not listed, accessing through developer key says no nearby POIs

Should be working since the webservice is still running and there haven't been any changes made since the last time I uploaded the world, which worked fine until recently.

developr key: nsvhhem

try long, lat: -122.249049,37.496814

Hi Alex,

Querying your webservice does not return any POIs but once a searchterm is added POIs are delivered. Please check on your end why o POIs are delivered when adding the lat/long values you mentioned.

Nicola

Thanks! There was a change to an API I was using which resulted in no results being returned. I've fixed it so will I need to do anything else to get Wikitude to recognize the change or does it just take a while for Wikitude to update itself?

Cheers,

Alex 

Hi,

Generally there is nothing further you need to do - just start Wikitude and check if now POIs are returned. You might need to start Wikitude 1-2 times in order to get the results. I just checked the backend and your World has the status live and is approved.

Nicola

Hi,

It still is not showing for me. I am able to access it via developer key though.

cheers

Hi,

Can you please recheck - we got the World delivered when we tested with the lat/long values you provided.

Nicola

It's showing up now.

I think it might have been using cached data? I don't know.

Anyway, thanks for your help!

Alex

Could you help me to check if the world is visible from your end? I can access it by devkey but the world isn't listed for me or for my colleague again.

Hi Alex,

The issue involves again the coordinates

long, lat: -122.249049,37.496814

?

Thanks,

Simone
Login or Signup to post a comment