Start a new topic

I can not add the HTML drawables into the SimpleIRExample,Someone can help?

I can not add the HTML drawables into the SimpleIRExample,Someone can help?

var poiHTMLdrawable = new AR.HtmlDrawable({
            uri : "HelloARchitectWorld.html"
        }, 4, {
            scale : 1,
            updateRate : AR.HtmlDrawable.UPDATE_RATE.STATIC
        });

var trackerDataSetPath = "wikitudeLogo.zip";
        logoTracker = new AR.Tracker(trackerDataSetPath, {
            onLoaded : trackerLoaded,
            onError : error
        });

trackable2DObject = new AR.Trackable2DObject(logoTracker, "wikitudeLogo", {
            drawables : {
                cam : poiHTMLdrawable
            }
        });

I create the HelloARchitectWorld.html in assets directory.

Someone can help me? Thanks a lot!
Can you give a bit more information? What error do you see?

A good practice would be to check the correct working of the ARchitect World using the ADE and a desktop browser. Have you tried this?
Thank you very much! I use the ADE and a browser,and I find some errors and change my code,but it still does not work,could you please help me debug my demo project,i will appreciate.I just want recognize a image and show a htmldrawable in the architech world.

I did had a quick look at the example and it looks okay. But you should check your error() and trackerLoaded() methods which result in errors when run in the ADE.

Wolfgang Damm

is possible to use the html.drawable to catch a form in an html file. is to maintain its functions:

example: <input type="text"> </ input>

I used the:

poiHTMLdrawable AR.HtmlDrawable var = new ({uri: "teste1.html"}, 4 {ViewportWidth: 512, scale: 1, updaterate: AR.HtmlDrawable.UPDATE_RATE.STATIC})

I managed to put the result in the <input> screen so that its function is not triggered when pressed

if possible, help me to achieve.

sorry for english

Hi, 

I'm not quite sure what you try to achive. If you want to submit a form that is displayed on a html drawable, please have a look at allowDocumentLocationChanges and clickThroughEnabled properties. Additionally you will need to chagne the UPDATE_RATE to something other then STATIC. Which is currently not suggested, as you might experience frame rate jiggers.

Hope this helps

Wolfgang

My idea is a form even changed the UPDATE_RADE_LOW who ran more in the case of <input> not getting success

onDocumentLocationChanged: true: augmented reality does not appear

What I wanted is naverdade click the input and the cursor appears in it and so the keyboard smartphone to become visible and thus could use a submit to send the information to a database

CODE

var poiHTMLdrawable = new AR.HtmlDrawable({uri:"teste1.html"}, 4, {

viewportWidth: 512, 

scale:1, 

clickThroughEnabled : true,

allowDocumentLocationChanges :true,

onDocumentLocationChanged : true,

updateRate:AR.HtmlDrawable.UPDATE_RATE.LOW})

END:CODE

Note: if I'm doing it wrong could post a basic example, so for me to get a sense searched the documentation is somewhat more example

grateful for the attention

Although intersting this is currently not supported. We are recommending to use the static HTML overlay for longer user interaction, e.g. input of text. As the user does not need to hold the phone up or focus the target while she is entering text.

Hello!

I'm having the same issue. I mean i'm trying to add HTML drawable to trackable2DObject using wikitude extended image recognition sample project and this documentation:

http://forum.wikitude.com/documentation?p_p_id=5_WAR_knowledgebaseportlet&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=maximized&p_p_mode=view&_5_WAR_knowledgebaseportlet_mvcPath=%2Fsearch%2Fview_article.jsp&_5_WAR_knowledgebaseportlet_resourcePrimKey=35564

I'm compiling it using Xcode and running the app on iPhone 4S

So, what i'm try to achieve is to see image drawable together with html drawable over the trackable2DObject( image which should be recognized). But i get only image drawable. I can't see html drawable if i use it without image drawable also...

My zipped assets folder in attachment. I can't see any errors while compiling or running  the app...

Can you please help me to figure out what is wrong with the code?
Login or Signup to post a comment