Start a new topic
Solved

Is there a way to recognize Multiple different images?not one image.

Is there a way to recognize Multiple different images?not one image.

Is there a way to recognize Multiple different images?not one image,like the IR example,but Multiple different images,wating for answers,thanks a lot.
Hi,

if you want to recognize multiple images, just create a dataset that includes all the images. Form your ARchitect world create a AR.Trackable2DObject for each of the images you want to augment. Make sure to match the name/id used in the dataset  when creating the Trackable2DObjects.

Example:
var tracker = new AR.Tracker("http://myserver.com/patternset1.zip");
// 1. Trackable2DObject using the "car" target in the tracker
var trackable2DObject1 = new AR.Trackable2DObject(tracker, "car", { drawables : { cam : }});

// 2. Trackable2DObject using the "house" target in the tracker
var trackable2DObject2 = new AR.Trackable2DObject(tracker, "house", { drawables : { cam : }});
Keep in mind that only one of the targets can be augmented at the same time. Meaning that if both images are in the camera only one will be augmented.
Thanks very much, I have sovled the question,and as you say only one of the targets can be augmented at the same time,but why? Does sdk can not support? Do you know NYARtoolkit? It is an Open-source framework developed by a Japanese and it support.I am a chinese and my English is not good,please forgive me.

"Keep in mind that only one of the targets can be augmented at the same time. Meaning that if both images are in the camera only one will be augmented. "

-> Are there ways to make Wikitude support this? Vuforia does, and since wikitude uses vuforia, theoretically it should be able to do so as well.

Unfortunately we currently don't support simulatneous targets. However that will change in the future (no release timeline, though).

sorry, but this is "the reason" why i can't use wikitude,. this function is realy so much important 
Hello,

Great news for you as today we launched SDK 7, which introduces as well your feature request, “Multiple Image Target”. In a nutshell, SDK 7 includes:
  • Object Recognition
  • Multiple Image Target Recognition
  • Hit-testing API for SLAM
  • Instant tracking improvements
  • Extended recognition range
Multiple Image Target’ feature enables recognition of several images simultaneously. Once the images are recognized, developers will be able to layer 3D models, buttons, videos, images and more on each target. Additionally, augmentations will be able to interact with each other based on the targets’ positions.

Check out this blog for a developer insight. You can download the new SDK 7 directly from our Download page. Enjoy our new cool features ;)

Thanks
Eva

Login or Signup to post a comment