Start a new topic

Problems in Eclipse SDK

Problems in Eclipse SDK

Greetings I have a couple of questions
that to import the sample of SimpleArBrowser I get these errors?

Description Resource Path Location Type
The method OnLocationChanged (Location) of type must override a superclass SimpleARBrowserActivity method SimpleARBrowserActivity.java / SimpleARBrowser / src / com / wikitude / example line 227 Java Problem

The method onProviderDisabled (String) of type must override a superclass SimpleARBrowserActivity method SimpleARBrowserActivity.java / SimpleARBrowser / src / com / wikitude / example line 238 Java Problem

The method onProviderEnabled (String) of type must override a superclass SimpleARBrowserActivity method SimpleARBrowserActivity.java / SimpleARBrowser / src / com / wikitude / example line 244 Java Problem

The method onStatusChanged (String, int, Bundle) of type must override a superclass SimpleARBrowserActivity method SimpleARBrowserActivity.java / SimpleARBrowser / src / com / wikitude / example line 250 Java Problem

The method urlWasInvoked (String) of type must override a superclass SimpleARBrowserActivity method SimpleARBrowserActivity.java / SimpleARBrowser / src / com / wikitude / example line 160 Java Problem
Hi Rodrigo!

Appears to be an Eclipse set-up issue.

Please have a look at e.g. stackoverflow how to configure Java 1.6 compiler

Maybe this helps

Cheers,
Andi
Thanks for your help and I could run the example SimpleARBrowser yeahhI followed his advice and resolbio problem, just change the jdk to 1.6, 1.7 above mentente had :)
thanks
I have a question to the image detector can detect many images in one world and one can make the detector display 3D images or video with alpha channel
Thanks for the great help
great that it works now.

If you want to detect many images, just add all of them to the dataset. Then create a Trackable2dObject for each image with the name/id of its reference image in the dataset.

3d models and vidoe in AR are currently not supported. Displaying any video in fullscreen is however available.
Login or Signup to post a comment