Start a new topic

SDK and -lQCAR

SDK and -lQCAR

Hi,

The IQCAR library seems to not being included in SDK sample. Both sources and static files are missing. So, SimpleIRSample and IRAndGeoBrowser don't build. How to found this library ?

Regards.
Forget to say that is for iOS.
Hi,

you need to dowonload the Qualcom SDK from https://ar.qualcomm.at/sdk (NOTE: You need to register yourself as a Qualcomm developer). Once you have downloaded the zip, copy the header files and the static library into the corresponding folders inside the IRAndGeoBrowser project(You'll find dummy text files in the appropriate QCAR subfolders which will tell you where you have to paste the header and lib files). Once you have done that, the sample should build and run without problems. 

You should also find a quick guide on how to include the Qualcomm SDK in the root folder of the IRAndGeoBrowser sample (.md file).

Best regards,
Andi
Dear Andreas,

Perhaps I've missing it but why this is no mentioned here : Link, I read : 
The project includes all necessary resources in the application itself and allows it to be run offline. Or,
As with the Simple IR SDK example this example wraps the snippet into a standalone application providing all necessary resources.This is no the truth.

Unfortunatly, the file downloaded from Qualcom is corrupted (I've downloaded it twice). Perhaps this binary isn't Mountain Lion compliant: 

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1831552/pb.png
Translation: "vuforia-sdk-ios-1-5-8" is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the bin. Cancel or move the file to the bin.
Hi,
The project includes all necessary resources in the application itself and allows it to be run offline.
That's right, resources in this regard are all graphical assets that are needed by the ARchitect World. We will make this more clear in an update and probably add a link to the right section of the SDK Documentation.

Unfortunatly, the file downloaded from Qualcom is corrupted (I've downloaded it twice). Perhaps this binary isn't Mountain Lion compliant: 
To solve this problem, you'll have to disable Gatekeeper from Mountain Lion. To disable Gatekeeper open your System Preferences, select "Security & Privacy", click on the little lock icon in the lower left corner (you'll need to enter your login password) to enable preference changes and select "Allow applications downloaded from: Anywhere". This should solve the problem.

Best regards
Andi
Hi,
The project includes all necessary resources in the application itself and allows it to be run offline.
That's right, resources in this regard are all graphical assets that are needed by the ARchitect World. We will make this more clear in an update and probably add a link to the right section of the SDK Documentation.

To solve this problem, you'll have to disable Gatekeeper from Mountain Lion. To disable Gatekeeper open your System Preferences, select "Security & Privacy", click on the little lock icon in the lower left corner (you'll need to enter your login password) to enable preference changes and select "Allow applications downloaded from: Anywhere". This should solve the problem.

Best regards
Andi
Hi,

To solve this problem, you'll have to disable Gatekeeper from Mountain Lion.
This is not a problem caused by Gatekeeper (wich is already set to "Anywhere"), moreover, open the file by right-click doesn't work either. The issue come from the archive. Open the zip file with the default Archive Utility doesn't work but I just try to use "The Unarchiver" and this works...
Hi,
To solve this problem, you'll have to disable Gatekeeper from Mountain Lion.This is not a problem caused by Gatekeeper (wich is already set to "Anywhere"), moreover, open the file by right-click doesn't work either. The issue come from the archive. Open the zip file with the default Archive Utility doesn't work but I just try to use "The Unarchiver" and this works...

Thanks.
Hi,

The IQCAR library seems to not being included in SDK sample. Both sources and static files are missing. So, SimpleIRSample and IRAndGeoBrowser don't build. How to found this library ?

Regards.
Login or Signup to post a comment