Start a new topic

My World active but not present in my Dashboard

My World active but not present in my Dashboard

Hi:
I have a problem with some of the worlds I´ve made. I am not able to see them for edditing in my dashboard.
I have made 23 worlds but when I  see in my dashboard from 6 to 10 I can only see one of them and the other 4 are not visible however when I launch the app in my Smartphone the worlds are available to be seen.
I need to edit them because I ´ve made some mistakes .

Thks a lot from Argentina. Gustavo
Hi Gustavo,

Could you please send the email address which you used to register as Wikitude Developer to nicola.radacher(at)wikitude.com. We can then check in our backend.

Thx

Nicola
Hi:
I have a problem with some of the worlds I´ve made. I am not able to see them for edditing in my dashboard.
I have made 23 worlds but when I  see in my dashboard from 6 to 10 I can only see one of them and the other 4 are not visible however when I launch the app in my Smartphone the worlds are available to be seen.
I need to edit them because I ´ve made some mistakes .

Thks a lot from Argentina. Gustavo

Hi Gustavo,

Your missing Worlds will be visible in your Dashboard again by Monday 20.08.2012 . I apologize for the late.

In the meatime, if you need urgently to change them then I could remove the 'not-visible' ones from our systems, so that you can upload again.

Thank you for your interest in Wikitude!

Regards,
Simone
Dear Simone:

I can wait till 20 / 08 / 2012

thks 

Gustavo
Hi Gustavo,

As Simone mentioned - 'if you need urgently to change them then I could remove the 'not-visible' ones from our systems, so that you can upload again.' - please let us know what we can disable and we'll make the changes in our backend.

Greetings

Nicola
Dear Simone:

I can wait till 20 / 08 / 2012

thks 

Gustavo

Hi Gustavo,

Your worlds are now visible in your dashboard.

Let us know if everything is fine or not.

Thanks!
Simone
Login or Signup to post a comment