Start a new topic

Can i use Wikitude for BB10

Can i use Wikitude for BB10

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. If i make my AR scene using this android,Iphone OS is it same on BB10 or i have to rewrite my code for that.
Any fix release date for this?

The code for your AR scene itself will be exactly the same and you will be able to re-use that in your BB10 project. However you will need to adapt some of the native hooks (loading the scene..) then. 
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. If i make my AR scene using this android,Iphone OS is it same on BB10 or i have to rewrite my code for that.
Any fix release date for this?
Hi,

I want to add AR into one of my project on BB10. Which wikitude SDK i have to use for this and if i want to implement using HTML5,Java script how can i do this?

The Wikitude SDK for BB10 is on its way to be published in the next weeks. It will include Wikitude's AR engine ARchitect which is already available for Android and iOS. You can already start to create your AR scene using those OS and then use the exact same content on your BB10 device, once the SDK is ready. 
Hi,

I want to add AR into one of my project on BB10. Which wikitude SDK i have to use for this and if i want to implement using HTML5,Java script how can i do this?
Login or Signup to post a comment