Start a new topic

Scaling lables

Scaling lables

Is there a way to scale labels in an ARchitect world more dramatically than they are by default? At the moment they are minimum size when they are 20km away, I want to this distance to be 100th of that, i.e for the labels to be tiny when they are 200 metres away.

Essentially I need the labels to look like they actually scale with distance so they look like they are in the environment.

Unless someone knows of another way I could achieve this?

Thanks,
Dylan
Hi Dylan,

currently you cannot adjust those settings. What's possible however is setting the scale of the AR.Label to some distance dependent value. You would have to do the math yourself and it might only be an approximation.

Let me know if you are working with the SDK or developing an ARchitect World for Wikitude. We might be able to add this feature in the future.
Hi Dylan,

currently you cannot adjust those settings. What's possible however is setting the scale of the AR.Label to some distance dependent value. You would have to do the math yourself and it might only be an approximation.

Let me know if you are working with the SDK or developing an ARchitect World for Wikitude. We might be able to add this feature in the future.
Hi Dylan, does the answer above help in any way?
Login or Signup to post a comment