Start a new topic

Wikitude Search terms

Wikitude Search terms

Hi,
I've just started creating my own World using Wikitude and my own webservice. I followed these two documents and made it run successfully:
ARML Specification for Wikitude
devzone.wikitude.com/w4/wme/assets/WikitudeWebservice.pdf

Then I came across a question about how can I enter my POI limit and Search terms from my Wikitude Android app. They are clearly mentioned in the documentation but I had no luck finding them anywhere in the app.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Hi,
I've just started creating my own World using Wikitude and my own webservice. I followed these two documents and made it run successfully:
ARML Specification for Wikitude
devzone.wikitude.com/w4/wme/assets/WikitudeWebservice.pdf

Then I came across a question about how can I enter my POI limit and Search terms from my Wikitude Android app. They are clearly mentioned in the documentation but I had no luck finding them anywhere in the app.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Hi there,

Thanks for your interest in Wikitude & its Content Interface.

- You may adjust the POI-limit in the Settings-Screen (press onMenu on Wikitude's Dashboard)
- To search for something just press the "lens"-icon on Wikitude Dashboard's Titlebar and type in e.g. "Pizza"

Kind regards,
Andreas
Hi,
Thanks for the replies! 

- However I still cannot find onMenu Setting you suggested. Is this on the Developer's website dashboard or elsewhere ?
- About the search term, so it is not possible to make a search in just my world but only on a global scale ? If I just want to search for the results in my own database, is it possible ?

Hope you can answer my questions.

Thanks,
Jeff
Hi,

- the POI limit can be set in the app (Wikitude->Settings->Number of Places). See the screenshot below.

- the search feature is only available on a global base. 

Hope that helps you.
Thanks for the quick answer, that helps me a lot.
Login or Signup to post a comment