Start a new topic

Problem with ARML contents

Problem with ARML contents

1 person has this problem

Hi. I'm a newbie in Wikitude. I'm trying to make my first world by uploading an ARML file. I've tried two files, both equal, but swapping the coordinates (latlong). I've tested them on the Google Maps utility. The first one just show the text "POIs not available in system yet" (I've spend more than 24 hours). This uses a coordinates format. The second one swap the coordinates (). The POIs are shown in Somalia (my World is placed in Spain). What I'm doing wrong?

The first one can be checked in http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/w4-bucket-live/asset/live/13333b54-098c-40e3-b5bc-806a779f0e16/arml.xml
The second one in http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/w4-bucket-live/asset/live/56ca99a1-6dcb-43f3-9c38-d3005325c0bf/arml.xml
Both are the links that the web offers me

Thanks in advance
Hi,

thanks for your interest in Wikitude!

The two ARML files seems to be quite equal, aren't they?

As mentioned at http://www.openarml.org, the right format to use is:

longitude,latitude,altitude (optional)

If you invert the coordinates then the POI will be placed too far from your position and filtered by our system.

Cheers,
Simone
Hi, thanks for your answer. I don't know yet what happened. I uploaded two different files. In addition, there was a lot of problems in the dashboard page. By example, the list didn't update. But today, all has been ok. I have updaled again the correct file, and all is fine now. 
Thanks.

PD: Sorry about the "anonymous" username. I've tried to sign in with my developer username and password, but the system didn't allowed me. 
Hi, thanks for your answer. I don't know yet what happened. I uploaded two different files. In addition, there was a lot of problems in the dashboard page. By example, the list didn't update. But today, all has been ok. I have updaled again the correct file, and all is fine now. 
Thanks.

PD: Sorry about the "anonymous" username. I've tried to sign in with my developer username and password, but the system didn't allowed me. 

Hi,
don't worry at all. A couple of days ago we had some issue with one of our database. This might explain the issue in your panel.
Regarding your "PD", I will contact the guys in order to check what was wrong with the login.

Thanks for your interest in Wikitude!
Simone
Hi. I'm a newbie in Wikitude. I'm trying to make my first world by uploading an ARML file. I've tried two files, both equal, but swapping the coordinates (latlong). I've tested them on the Google Maps utility. The first one just show the text
Thanks.

PD: Sorry about the
Hi,

Can you please expain in more detail where you have problems wit the ARML content? Is it the upload or display of the content in the client.

Thx for your help.

Nicola
Login or Signup to post a comment