Start a new topic

Wikitude Logo at startup

Wikitude Logo at startup

I am very impressed with your product and I now have one last question before I purchase.  How easy is it to replace the "Wikitude" loggo with our own on startup and also have it displayed at the bottom.where wikitude logo is right now.

Thanks Much,
Steve Saxton
Hi Steve,

The startscreen with the Wikitude Logo and the Logo in the cam view are displayed in the Trial version - which you're currently using - and in the non-commercial version of the SDK. If you have a Pro or Lite version there there is no Wikitude Logo or startscreen. You can find an overview of the different options under http://www.wikitude.com/developer/sdk/pricing. If you have further questions regarding licenseing you can always contact sales(at)wikitude.com

Thx
Nicola
I apologize if I didn't ask the question clear enough.  I completely understand why it shows up in the trial.  I wanted to know if there is an easy way to replace the wikitude logo with ours in the padi versions.  I like the way the logo shows up on the screens and it would be very nice if a person could just replace the 2 images inside of the jar file.  My question is how hard is it to place our logo(s) in all of the places that the wiktude logo(s) show up now?  I see nothing in the documentation on it.

Thanks Again,

Steve Saxton
Hi Steve,

currently we don't offer that possibility since it is a choice to promote our technology in apps that are not under a commercial license. However, if we see need from the community for such a feature we might implement it in a future version.

My suggestion would be to put your logo inside the HTML ARchitect World and position it absolutely with CSS to appear in the bottom left corner. As for the startup animation this is possible from the native UI (iOS or Android).
Login or Signup to post a comment