Start a new topic

Objects doesn't appear when running the ios example

Objects doesn't appear when running the ios example

Hi everyone,

I try to run the example that is within the SDK folder on my ipad. When i open it, i can see that the ARchitect world is loaded (since there is the JSON objects loaded heading), however i don't see any object on the camera view. Furthermore, there is a watermark (Beta) on the camera view.

NOTE: I have changed the current location coordinates and i have a key for the non-commercial edition of the SDK.
Hi,
I try to run the example that is within the SDK folder on my ipad. When i open it, i can see that the ARchitect world is loaded (since there is the JSON objects loaded heading), however i don't see any object on the camera view
Please make sure the latitude and longitude coordinates that you entered are correct and match the coordinate values returned by the iOS Core Location API (i.e. by outputting your current location from CLLocationManager). For example, the iPad Wifi version does not have a GPS module and may have difficulties obtaining a location at all.

Furthermore, there is a watermark (Beta) on the camera view.
NOTE: I have changed the current location coordinates and i have a key for the non-commercial edition of the SDK.
Please contact sales@wikitude.com to verify your license key.

Best regards,
Nicolas

Thanks a lot for your reply. The problem was that when i tested the app on the ipad,  i did not have an internet connection. As for the waterkmark i have sent a email to the address you wrote.
Login or Signup to post a comment