Start a new topic

Placemarks disappear sometimes

Placemarks disappear sometimes

I've created several worlds using webservices with arml. Now every once in a while the placemarks in the wikitude browser disappear. Don't know why or when this happens. My webservice works fine and the arml is valid. So far the only way I've discovered to fix this problem, is to remove the world from my dashboard and add it again from scratch. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. Guess there must be a bug somewhere.

And another thing. I tried to create an account for this forum. But the captcha-image doesn't show up on my browser (Firefox 11).
Hi!

Thanks for your inquiry. Can you send me the name of and/or URL to your webservice, so our engineering team can check why your POIs sometimes vanish.
Also,please makle sure that your ARML is valid also when POIs contain XML-specific characters, like &, (typically, this happens in URLs and POI descriptions). In this case, you have to enclose the entire text in CDATA tags.

Thanks,
Martin

And another thing. I tried to create an account for this forum. But the captcha-image doesn't show up on my browser (Firefox 11).

We will look into this issue and hope to be able to provide a bugfix soon.
For now, you can still use the forum without creating an account.
Thanks!

Hi again!

This is fixed now, you can now create your account.

Best,
Martin
Hi,

thanks for the fast response. Just sent the URL by e-mail to you.
Login or Signup to post a comment