Start a new topic
Solved

Instatiation of WTArchitectView compile errors

I am not using storyboards, so I manually have to add my architect view to my view controller.

Soon as I add the instantiation line

self.architectView = [[WTArchitectView alloc] initWithFrame:self.view.bounds motionManager:nil];
  [self.view addSubview:self.architectView];

I get hundres of  Apple Mach-O Linker errors  all starting with

std:: 

It is as if I am missing a C library, I have included just the Wikitude.framework. 

If I don't include the above the architectVIew will stay nil and nothing will work. I don't think I need the OpenCV library as I'm not doing face detection and purely doing POI location. ie WTFeature type WTFeature_Geo and nothing else.

Urgently need assistance, thanks

Hi,

could you please provide the complete linker output for me to look at? Preferably as an attached text file.

Kind regards

Daniel

1 person likes this

Ive changed the build settings underApple LLVM 8.0 - Language c++ from default to:

for CLANG_CXX_LANGUAGE_STANDARD TO c ++11 [-std=c++11]

and CLANG_CXX_LIBRARY to libc++ (LLVM C++standard library with c++11 support)

as per the iOS Javascript sample but still getting same link errors starting with:

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:

"std::__1::ios_base::~ios_base()", referenced from:

WTLogger::sinkstream::sinkstream() in WikitudeSDK(WTLogger.o)

"std::__1::__rs_default::operator()()", referenced from:

int std::__1::uniform_int_distribution<int>::operator()<std::__1::__rs_default>(std::__1::__rs_default&, std::__1::uniform_int_distribution<int>::param_type const&) in WikitudeSDK(FlannTree.o)

void std::__1::random_shuffle<std::__1::__wrap_iter<ceres::internal::SchurEliminator<2, 2, 2>::Chunk*> >(std::__1::__wrap_iter<ceres::internal::SchurEliminator<2, 2, 2>::Chunk*>, std::__1::__wrap_iter<ceres::internal::SchurEliminator<2, 2, 2>::Chunk*>) in XXX_lto.o

HI Daniel can I email it to you?

You may send it to info@wikitude.com. I'll have it forwarded to me internally.

Kind regards

Daniel

GOt it to work, I was missing libraries Libc++.dynlib and libz.dynlib

Further details from the Technical Support Team:

The Wikitude sample application ships with C++ Language Dialect and C++ Standard Library set to C++11 by default. 

Obviously, based on the output provided, the linker is not yet happy with what it is given, because libraries Libc++.dynlib and libz.dynlib were missing.

Please download the Wikitude SDK package from our website, run the sample project included unaltered.

Login or Signup to post a comment